Grad School in Tech Writing

Subject: Grad School in Tech Writing
From: Michelle Adams <LMA36959 -at- ACUVAX -dot- ACU -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 17:27:07 -0600

Hello. I am a senior English and computer science major who will be
graduating this May. I am planning on attending graduate school next fall
and am in the process of applying to several programs in technical writing.
I know a little bit about each program, but I would appreciate any
information you could provide about any of the schools or programs to which
I am applying. I am particularly interested in your own evaluations of
these programs, as well as what you recommend I look for in a graduate
program. Here is a list of where I am applying:

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (Troy, NY)
Carnegie Mellon U. (Pittsburgh)
Northeastern U. (Boston)
North Carolina State U. (Raleigh)
Univeristy of Michigan (Ann Arbor)
University of Washington (Seattle)
Southern College of Technology (Marietta, GA)

Feel free to respond privately if you wish. Thanks a lot!

Michelle Adams
Abilene Christian University
Abilene, TX
LMA36959 -at- ACUVAX -dot- ACU -dot- EDU