Re: screen voltage

Subject: Re: screen voltage
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 1994 11:34:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

Michael,

As one who has written to users valiantly trying to find the OK or ANY
key on their keyboard, no, I don't think you're being paranoid. I,
too, prefer the "as shown on" version.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | Most software is run by
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | confused users acting on
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | incorrect and incomplete
President, San Diego STC | information, doing things
| the designer never expected.
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Paul Heckel, quoted
punctuation and all, or the system gets | by William Horton
upset. |