Doc Dept Mgmt

Subject: Doc Dept Mgmt
From: Kathleen Nosbisch <kat -at- NETWISE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 09:25:50 MST

It appears that in the near future, I may have a chance at becoming a
documentation department manager for a hardware/software firm.

I'd like to hear from managers out there, to find out what your most
useful and/or favorite resources are, and to hear any tips you'd like
to pass on that can make your position run smoothly, whether pertaining
to personnel issues or documentation issues.

Thanks!

kat

Kathleen Nosbisch Netwise, Inc.
Technical Writer 2477 55th Street
kat -at- netwise -dot- com Boulder, Colorado 80301