February Video

Subject: February Video
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 14:43:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

As Mike noted in his post, the February Video will soon be available.
Neal Fischer, or Hershey Technologies will speak on ISO 9000, and his
company's experience with it. There's been a lot of traffic on this
forum about ISO 9000, so y'all might be interested especially in this
month's tape.

The tapes will cost $9.40 in the U.S. and $15.30 to those to whom I
need to airmail it, as usual. This figure includes the tape, any
handouts associated with the presentation, and postage to your site.

Let me know if you're interested. This Internet address will be valid
until March 4, 1994. After that, send orders to 4115 Wabash Ave, San
Diego, CA 92104-2124, or call 619-283-5261, or watch this space for my
new Internet address.

Bonni Graham |
Technical Writer | Most software is run by
Easel Corporation, ENFIN Technology Lab | confused users acting on
Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- relay -dot- proteon -dot- com | incorrect and incomplete
President, San Diego STC | information, doing things
| the designer never expected.
NOTE: apparently my email address needs |
to be typed exactly as it appears here, | --Paul Heckel, quoted
punctuation and all, or the system gets | by William Horton
upset. |