Re: Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'

Subject: Re: Reply to: Ain't nothin' wrong with me gramma'
From: Melody DeMeritt <mdemerit -at- CYMBAL -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 15:34:58 -0800

Tammy,

Do not fear about Chad and his arguments re: passive voice. He is
a young person who questions authority and is brash enough to think
he has life figured out all ready....

I did not see any comments to him that seemed to be bashing....Not at
all. What I say was professionals, both industry and academic, taking
time from their busy schedules to educate one of my errant students.
He has actually taken it all in good humor.

BTW, I told him not to "mess" with the pros unless he was prepared
to be flamed.