Gregg vs Chicago

Subject: Gregg vs Chicago
From: David A Lowe <29215 -at- EF -dot- GC -dot- MARICOPA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 1994 22:10:57 -0700

I am currently using The Gregg Reference Manual (7th ed) at work.
I have seen a lot of messages that refer to the Chicago Manual of
Style. What does the Chicago Manual of Style have to offer? Is
it more for software documentation, business, etc.? Would I need
both books, or would the Chicago Manual of Style replace the Gregg
Reference Manual? Any help is appreciated. My boss (the one who
said she'd buy the book for me) and I are anxiously awaiting!

- Dave

* David Lowe *
* *
* Internet 29215 -at- ef -dot- gc -dot- maricopa -dot- edu *
* *
* My face in thine eye, thine in mine appears, *
* And true plain hearts do in the faces rest - John Donne *
* *