Re: Terminology for Windows Applications

Subject: Re: Terminology for Windows Applications
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 1994 13:48:19 PST

Hi Andrea,

There's a book called The Windows Interface: An Application Design Guide
that might be of some help, both to you and the developers at your
company. It focuses on interface standards and Help standards, but I've
heard it also provides some info on standard Windows terms and in some
cases, why they're used. I don't have this book, but your post reminded
me that I should find a copy. I don't think you have to go through
Microsoft to get it, but I'm not sure. Anyone?

Faith Weber
EA Systems Inc.
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com