Re: Dirty Laundry

Subject: Re: Dirty Laundry
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 1994 10:46:19 -0600

Tim,

I do not quite understand your comment (repeated below)
regarding Western thought. Can you clarify for me what this
actually means?

I have not been following this thread very closely and I'm
having some difficulty discerning what is being said between the lines.
Is this an attack on "Western Civilization" and what was once the
"American" way of life?

Please clarify for me.

Thanks,
Joe
jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com

According to Tim Pera : + + To Paul
Trummel: +
+ Hey Paul, why invoke the philosophical foundations (and dirty laundry) of
+ western
+ thought in what could otherwise be a straightforward discussion of something
+ we all understand quite easily? Be nice, unless not being nice serves some
+ purpose other than personal aggrandizement of one sort or another.

+ Tim Pera
+ tim -at- pbs -dot- com