Re: RTF "standard" - Word 6

Subject: Re: RTF "standard" - Word 6
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 1994 08:18:35 EST

I don't know about the intricacies of Word 6 rtf vs. Word 2 rtf. When you save
a file that you've been working on in Word 6 you have the option of saving it
in Word 2 format. If word 2 can read it, then I would think that word 2 could
convert it to rtf if there isn't a more direct way. Again, I'm not an expert
on Word so take this with a grain of salt.

Fred Wersan
Bull HN Informations Systems
MA30/872A
300 Concord Rd.