Now *here's* a job title...

Subject: Now *here's* a job title...
From: Anatole Wilson <awilson -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 1994 13:05:28 PST

I was just paging through the latest STC Intercom(41st Annual Conference
issue), and I noticed the profile of Gordon MacKenzie, the opening session
speaker. It says, "His job title at the time he left Hallmark in 1991 was
Creative Paradox."

I can't help wondering: 1) How could you describe that job title briefly on
your resume; and 2) what are the progressive job titles that lead up to
becoming a Creative Paradox?

Anatole Wilson "It is by the goodness of God
Sr. Assoc. Information Developer that in our country we have those
IBM, Santa Teresa Labs three unspeakably precious things;
awilson -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com freedom of speech, freedom of
conscience, and the prudence
never to practice either of them."
all company disclaimers apply --Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar