Re: Hello again

Subject: Re: Hello again
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 1994 13:19:50 -0500

Chad Kaiwi Southern tells us to forgive ourselves, and further inquires:

[...]

> I hope
> the list was formed as an instructional tool. I would appreciate
> this list?

[...]

Good question.

I am on this list because I *am* a technical writer, and I enjoy being
able to have access to other technical writers all over the world.

I enjoy sharing information about things I use, do, agonize over and
take pride in everyday. I like to read about others who do the same.

I like to *write*. I like to write in a forum like this where I have a
good feel for my audience (for a change).

I also enjoy seeing the dynamics of group consensus and group
polarization take place slowly enough to study each phenomenon. It's
really fascinating, sort of like watching a big electronic anthill, or
some other (better) analogy.

I like lending a hand when I can; I like knowing there is somewhere to
turn when I need a hand.

Anybody else? Take a break from the list options discussion - this is a
good question to use to do it.

BTW, ELM users can use "g" for "group reply" and reply to the sender and
the list at the same time. For you non-ELM users, hey - tough. ;^)

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer | "Incorrigible punster. Do not |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| incorrige." - Saying on a button |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|