Re: Tell Me About Verbing Nouns, Please

Subject: Re: Tell Me About Verbing Nouns, Please
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 17:14:17 MST

Beth Vollbach <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM> wrote about getting
ideas for her newsletter column from techwr-L:

> Subject: Tell Me About Verbing Nouns, Please

> . . . %< [snip]

> I thought verbing nouns might be an appropriate subject for me
> to address some month.

> . . . So if I can get ideas from someone else that might make
> my column snappy, I do.

Beth,

The techwr-L archives are a motherlode (and sometimes a battlefield)
of intellectually invigorating topics for your column! :-) If you
can dig up the introductory information you got when you subscribed,
you'll see references to commands that let you order up the archive
files month by month, or surf through them all like a database.

If you don't still have the information package, fire off a message
to listserv -at- vm1 -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu with these two commands in the body
portion:

INFO REFCARD
INFO DATABASE

Happy mail-surfing!

Say, would you consider posting your columns in techwr-L too?
("Mrs. Thistlebottom" - what a great nom de plume!)

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/null

Fun with semantics:

1. Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.
2. Never hit a man with glasses; hit him with a baseball bat.