Reply to: ladies and gentlemen, pi now equals 3

Subject: Reply to: ladies and gentlemen, pi now equals 3
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 1994 16:21:16 -0500

CEO comments:
From: Tammy Williams:CEO
Date: ## 02/17/94 16:22 ##
I agree strongly with atleast part of what Saul says. I find it
annoying to receive multiple postings that say basically the same
thing.
Another thing that often happens during these discussions is
after a couple of days no new information is said. Also, after about
a couple of days, the number of people interested in the discussion
dwindles to a few. Those few people continue the discussion, but they
continue it as if it is something that everyone is interested in,
eventhough the number of people who discuss it is small. When
discussions dwindle to a few people, it would be helpful if
those people would continue the discussion amongst themselves. I've
literally had over 100 messages in my mailbox when I arrived in the
morning. It's a chore to try to weed through that many messages. I
often read only the messages from my co-workers and delete the others
because I can't justify spending hours a day sorting through e-mail.
Tammy Williams
williams -at- oclc -dot- org

Preceeding Message:
From: Bonni Graham at Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM:smtp