Re: Neologisms

Subject: Re: Neologisms
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 1994 10:05:35 -0800

Have you'all looked in the Berkeley computer lately? It's PC to the max,
and we ain't talking Personal Computers kinda PC.
One writer whines that law documents aren't "contextualized" and thus the
power structures aren't revealed. i suppose this means that it (one
can't say he or she; that would be discrimination against persons of
gender) is so accustomed to advertising that it misses the ads and thus
doesn't know who sponsored the constitution of the USA.
It's a fad and it'll blow over.
But I do like "lit-critters". Remember Joyce Cary's "art crickets"?
yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Sacramento, California
Tlf:(916)448-8756
Fax:(916)448-7559