Re: no-smoking or non-smoking

Subject: Re: no-smoking or non-smoking
From: Matthew Wong <wong -at- ACEC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 17:40:51 PST

Thanks to all for your advice about non-smoking vs. no-smoking. I was
initially a bit hesitant about asking because the question seemed somewhat
menial. But I decided that clear and accurate communication is never a
menial issue. In any case, if I can't ask you listees, who can I ask?

This is a great list. Thanks.

Regards
Matthew (wong -at- acec -dot- com)