College Composition & Communication Conference

Subject: College Composition & Communication Conference
From: Billie Wahlstrom <bwahlstr -at- MAILBOX -dot- MAIL -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 13:45:22 -0600

Colleagues,
If you are going to attend the College Composition and Communication Conference
(4Cs) in Nashville next week, consider starting the conference off by meeting
with a number of your colleagues at Starting Point: Technical Communication. We
will meet in room 110 from 8-8:45. We'll provide an overview of technical
communication presentations at the conference, and we will share resources.
Join us if you're there.
Billie Wahlstrom
Chair, 4Cs Committee on Technical Communication

Billie Wahlstrom
Professor and Head
Department of Rhetoric
University of Minnesota
St. Paul, MN 55105
Telephone: 612.624.7750

Home of the Ph.D. in Rhetoric and Technical Communication!