My subscription

From: "Laura M. Myott" <myottlm -at- CRAFT -dot- CAMP -dot- CLARKSON -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 1994 10:04:37 -0500

Could someone please help me? Last week I received a notice stating that I
would no longer be receiving mail from techw-l. I never asked to unsubscribe
and I wrote back stating so. Now, I do not get any mail from techw-l. Would
someone please re-subscribe me and tell me why I was removed in the first
place?

Laura Myott
myottlm -at- craft -dot- camp -dot- clarkson -dot- edu