Re: RE- E-mail Addresses

Subject: Re: RE- E-mail Addresses
From: Mark Kitzmiller <Mark_Kitzmiller -at- GATEWAY1 -dot- ATK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 07:31:09 -0600

RE>RE: E-mail Addresses
I sent a message to president -at- whitehouse -dot- gov in June and received the following

Thank you for sending in your thoughts and comments to the
President via electronic mail. We are pleased to introduce this
new form of communication into the White House for the first time
in history. I welcome your response and participation.

As we work to reinvent government and streamline our
processes, this electronic mail experiment will help put us on
the leading edge of progress. Please remember, though, this is
still very much an experiment.

Your message has been received, and we are keeping careful
track of all the mail we are receiving electronically. We will be
trying out a number of response-based systems shortly, and I ask
for your patience as we move forward to integrate electronic mail
from the public into the White House.

Again, on behalf of the President, thank you for your
message and for taking part in the White House electronic mail
project.

Sincerely,

Marsha Scott, Deputy Assistant
to the President and Director