Re: technical writing co...

Subject: Re: technical writing co...
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 19:00:19 EST

I beleive IEEE Communications PIC does one, but I don't know any more about
it than that.

Several of the trade publications (Publish, Design, etc.) hold design
contests as well. You can contact them in care of the publishers, I suppose.

I get things in the mail fairly frequently, but the entry fees are usually so
high I ignore them (I have to pay my own entry fees, usually, and that limits
me to the competition I feel I get the most out of -- STC's). I can post
this info as it comes to me, if anyone else is interested, too.

Bonni Graham
Technical Writer
President, San Diego STC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com