Re: a poser

Subject: Re: a poser
From: Kelly Hoffman <kelly -at- NASHUA -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 17:43:01 EST

Many thanks to everyone who suggested alternatives for my "poser"
sentence. I had been staring at the problem so long that I couldn't
think straight. My writer's block seems to have subsided, at least
for now :-), and I've been remarkably productive this afternoon.

Len's suggestion fit my particular circumstances the closest, so I
took his idea and ran with it. (He suggested reframing the sentence
with "traffic assignment" as the subject.)

Because of peculiar context -- which I omitted to spare you some
tedium -- breaking out the clauses of the sentence with bullets or a
similar device didn't work well.

It was great to have several different and fresh points of view to
break me out of this rut.

Thanks again!

kkh
Kelly K. Hoffman kelly -at- nashua -dot- hp -dot- com
Learning Products Engineer
Hewlett-Packard, Network Test Division "Reading the manual is
One Tara Blvd., Nashua, NH USA 03062 admitting defeat."