demo or presentation software recommendations?

Subject: demo or presentation software recommendations?
From: Susan Fowler <sfowler -at- EJV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 13:41:35 EST

Does anyone have a recommendation for demo software that runs demos under MS
Windows or even MS-DOS? We need to demo a Unix program, using canned screen
captures, on an IBM-compatible laptop.

We've looked at Asymetrix Toolbook, which is complicated and difficult for us
non-programmers, and Asymetrix's Compel, which seems to be too simple (we need
some scripting, which either doesn't exist on Compel or can't be found in the
user guide). We used to use Brightbill-Roberts Show Partner F/X, but B-R seems
to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Please mail to me directly and, if you want, to the list. (I don't seem to get
all list messages.) I will post the results to the list.

Thanks!

--Susan Fowler
sfowler -at- ejv -dot- com