Re: STC Annual Meeting

Subject: Re: STC Annual Meeting
From: Lise A Hansen-2 <hanse067 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 1994 11:14:11 -0600

On Mon, 14 Mar 1994, Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside
a dog, it's too dark to read. - Groucho wrote:

> Is the Mall of America nearer the airport? I am arriving Sat. at 10:00
> and figured I would spend the day at the Mall. I was going to rent a
> car to do that - return the car that day to the airport and then get
> to the hotel by cab or bus. Does that make sense?

> Ruth-Ellen Flanagan
> flanagan -at- nurse -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com

Mild mannered grad student by day, stressed out retail associate by night.
As a MOA employee, I can assure you that the mall is very close to the
airport. If you are coming in to the Minneapolis Airport that is. Your
plan makes a lot of sense. Often you will see airline attendants on
layover checking out the mall. A lot of people come to the mall with their
luggage in tow. The airport may have a special shuttle going there. Or,
you can hop on one of the hotel busses (the Regency is the one I recall
offhand) They run shuttles to the mall. If you (or anyone wants
directions from the airport to the MOA, let me know and I'll pull out my
trusty (yet slightly mangled) map (I can read a map, I just can't seem to
fold them up right :-).