Re: Radiation Information

Subject: Re: Radiation Information
From: Alexandria Faiz <af100 -at- COLUMBIA -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 13:12:58 -0500

Hi! I am looking for gopher or ftp sites for radiation information,
particularly statistics like the amount of radiation most people are
exposed to each year and the sources of that radiation. And if anyone
can refer me to similar sources for accessing the effects of video monitors
on one's vision, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much.
-- Alex Faiz af100 -at- columbia -dot- edu