Re: Hypermedia Tools for UNIX

Subject: Re: Hypermedia Tools for UNIX
From: Donna Ellis <DLE -at- ALPHA -dot- SUNQUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 08:02:21 -0700

Karyl and TECHWR-L readers,

Your timing is perfect! I am looking for exactly the same thing! So
please post replies to the TECHWR-L.

(Karyl writes: I am looking for the names of products available in
the UNIX environment to author/present online information. I would
prefer that it have Hypertext capability. It would also be nice if the
users of such a product did not have to license the product to
access the information online ...)