Help Wanted: Japanese Technical Writer

Subject: Help Wanted: Japanese Technical Writer
From: Matt Abe <MATTA%county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org -at- HARVUNXW -dot- BITNET>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 1994 11:07:43 CST

TECHNICAL WRITER

LaserMaster Corporation, the world leader in the development of
plain-paper typesetters and BIG COLOR digital printers, seeks
a full-time permanent Technical Writer to assist our expansion into
the Japanese market.

The successful candidate will prepare user documentation and related
materials, working closely with our engineers and U.S. domestic
technical writing staff. Since manuals for the U.S. and Japanese
products will be prepared in parallel, proven technical writing
experience is required. Experience documenting microcomputer
peripherals or software in Japanese, and good English skills, are a
must.

Please send your resume and cover letter to Matthew Abe at the
Internet or U.S. Mail address below.

Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344