Words Into Type 4th ed?

Subject: Words Into Type 4th ed?
From: Michele Berkes 615-576-2352 <BERKESM -at- A1 -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 10:23:00 -0400

I'm in the process of creating a wish list here at work to update our
reference section (Chicago 14th, Webster's 10th). I seem to recall
several months ago that a 4th edition of _Words Into Type_ was in the
works. Does anyone know whether it is out yet? If so, any opinions about
it?

Thanks,
Michele Berkes
Writer/Editor, Labat-Anderson Incorporated, OSTI Support Operations
DOE/Office of Scientific and Technical Information, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
berkesm -at- a1 -dot- osti -dot- gov