[no subject]

From: Jim Walsh <jimw -at- TENNESSEE -dot- SC -dot- TI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 14:15:35 CST

Question on Indexes and Glossaries:

I once proposed that we could define a term or such in the glossary, and
then, to further enhance the definition, steer the reader to some text
where there would be further discussion of the subjec but at longer length
(diagrams, program examples, whatever). Like "For further information, see the
examples on page xxx".

My editor's reaction was a horrific "No!".

What gives??

Jim Walsh

TI -- Stafford/Houston jimw -at- tennessee -dot- sc -dot- ti -dot- com