Re: SGML & The Technical...

Subject: Re: SGML & The Technical...
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 1994 14:26:07 EDT

I want to vehemently disagree with that. It is possible to write and design
well and to have those skills present in the same person. Clearly the person
who wrote that paragraph is more concerned with promoting his own agenda that
with reality.

I want to counter that idea with one I hold: You can rarely effectively
communicate information WITHOUT thinking about formatting & presentation.
For example, writing for online presentation is often very different than
writing for paper presentation. And design for each is very different!

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President, SDSTC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com