Re: Computer Based Training

Subject: Re: Computer Based Training
From: Mike Pope <mikep -at- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 1994 17:49:00 PDT

I am professionally obliged to point out that the company I work for --
Asymetrix -- makes authoring tools that are used in for CBT, namely ToolBook
and Multimedia ToolBook. And I can also tell you, based on extremely
intimate knowledge of the docs for those products, that new releases
are imminent (haha, if I were in marketing I might also say "eminent").

Duty done. Check 'em out.

-- Mike Pope
mikep -at- asymetrix -dot- com