Re: gender, sex & Andreas Ramos

Subject: Re: gender, sex & Andreas Ramos
From: Heli Roosild <HeliR -at- MSMAILHQ -dot- NETIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 08:48:00 PDT

At least Andreas always signs his name to his postings ... (:-)

--Heli
Heli L. Roosild Network Imaging Systems
helir -at- msmailhq -dot- netimage -dot- com Herndon VA 22070

----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
Subject: gender, sex & Andreas Ramos
Date: Wednesday, April 13, 1994 10:01AM

Andreas Ramos writes (in part)...

>By adopting the techie position, which seems to exclude women, in that
>women don't read computer magazines, and I'd venture to say, don't read
>manuals either...

Oh, pullleeeaaaaassssssse! Is anyone else as insulted as I am? Whatta
bunch
of
self-serving
chauvinistic crap!