dictionary for technical French needed

Subject: dictionary for technical French needed
From: Sushil Oswal <oswal -at- KNUTH -dot- MTSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 21:15:54 -0500

I am translating some information for a friend in France. I realize that
neither my memory nor the handbook size French dictionary is any help.
Could someone suggest a relatively inexpensive dictionary for technical
French. I need both English to French and F French to English but the
former is more important at the moment. Please send your reply to my
personal mail at: oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu