Re: programmers

Subject: Re: programmers
From: Jonathan Price <jonprice -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 18:18:33 EDT

Yep, you're right. There are plenty of programmers who work very hard to
make their software usable. I was really thinking back to the team who
created DOS, and slipped that wonderful phrase into their code; attitudes
have changed, particularly in companies who sell directly to consumers. Why,
it's been at least six months since I saw another of those No Users signs in
MIS cubicles.

--Jonathan Price