Entry level Tech Writer Postion Available

Subject: Entry level Tech Writer Postion Available
From: Stan Potts <POTTS_STAN -at- TANDEM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 1994 19:16:00 +1700

After seeing several postings from college students recently it finally
occured to me that this list might be a good place to advertise that
fact that I'm currently looking for at least one, possibly two, entry
level tech writers. We've been recruiting college students about to
graduate with degrees in Technical Writing or Computer Science.

Anyway, my personnel requisition states that we are looking for a Tech
Writer 1 or Tech Writer 2 for Tandem Computer in Cupertino (right next
to San Jose), CA in the Networking division. A Tech Writer 1 requires a
bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or other technical
field, Technical Writing, or other writing field, or equivalent
evperience. A Technical Writer 2 requires the same educational
qualifications as a Technical Writer 1 plus at least two years of
writing, software development, or support experience in a technical
environment.

Fax resumes to Stan Potts at (408) 285-4324.

Stan
potts_stan -at- tandem -dot- com