Suggestions for Graduate Course on Project Management

Subject: Suggestions for Graduate Course on Project Management
From: "Daniel R. Jones" <djones -at- PEGASUS -dot- CC -dot- UCF -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 22:28:03 -0400

A colleague will teach a graduate course next fall on project management
in technical communication. I told her I would post a request for
suggestions.

For those who have managed documentation groups, what do you think should
be emphasized? What topics, issues, trends, or problems should receive
attention?

Of course, project management is not limited to managing documentation
groups. What, for example, are effective strategies for managing
projects for individual technical communicators ?

I hope you can help. Thanks.

Dan Jones
Department of English
University of Central Florida
Orlando, FL 32816-1346
407-823-2212
djones -at- pegasus -dot- cc -dot- ucf -dot- edu