Non-computer Tec...

Subject: Non-computer Tec...
From: Ellen Snell Adams <snelladams -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 1994 12:31:44 EDT

Re: Non-computer Tech Writers
I'm a tech writer who writes about stuff other than computers. The Model 2500
Permeation Oven Manual I just finished does not require online documentation.
(::grin::.) And I have also written and edited material for hydroelectric
engineers. But I don't know if I'm in the minority as far as this list is
concerned..

<<I have no sceptre, but I have MS-Word for Windows.>>
--me, with apologies to Voltaire.
Ellen Snell Adams
snelladams -at- aol -dot- com
i2i, inc.