Quote correction

Subject: Quote correction
From: Anatole Wilson <awilson -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:52:47 PDT

Sorry--I attributed the quote in my last post to Newsbytes magazine, when
actually it's the Newsbytes News Network.

Anatole Wilson "We are all interested in the
Sr. Assoc. Information Developer future, for that is where you
IBM, Santa Teresa Labs and I will spend the rest of
our lives."
awilson -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com --Griswell Predicts,
all company disclaimers apply "Plan 9 From Outer Space"