$5000

Subject: $5000
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 13:50:03 PST

Yes, if there were a guarantee I would land a $50,000 job, I, too,
would pay $5000 ($5000?) for that three-day seminar ($5000, three
days?) But without that guarantee, I would pay $5000 for a THREE-DAY
SEMINAR when hell freezes over.

When I was unemployed I got lots of help from the Professional
Networking Group (I think someone else may have mentioned this
earlier) funded by California. I know other states have this. I had
been considering a move back to Michigan and, if I recall correctly, I
looked into this and they have PNG, too.

It didn't cost me a cent.

Beth