conferences in banff

Subject: conferences in banff
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 10:37:54 EDT

I'm posting this to the list since I received a number of requests for
any info I got. I apologize if this is info you're already aware of or
not interested in :-(

The two conferences: IEEE Professional Communications conference, IPCC 94
(9/28-30) and ACM SIGDOC'94 (10/2-5).

The Preliminary Program for ACM SIGDOC will be ready to send in late June.
The registration fee is around $345 CDN for members and $450 CDN
for non-members (could be wrong). The program will be posted to this list,
once it's ready.

Thanks to Susan B. Jones (chair of SIGDOC) for the info.

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: speaking on my own behalf. All warranties void.