Even More Conference Tips

Subject: Even More Conference Tips
From: Matt Abe <MATTA%county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org -at- HARVUNXW -dot- BITNET>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 13:18:59 CST

I spoke with a few people who, like me, forgot to bring their
business cards to the STC Annual Conference in Dallas last year.
(Tech writers don't get out much, you know.) We promised ourselves
that somehow we would remember to crack open that box of 1000 cards
and bring a few to this year's Conference in Minneapolis.

So if you're out there, you people I talked to last year, HERE'S YOUR
REMINDER!

See you in Minneapolis!

***
EXPLORE COMMUNICATION at the 41st STC Annual Conference,
May 15-18, 1994, Minneapolis, Minnesota
***

Matthew Abe Internet: matta -at- county -dot- lmt -dot- mn -dot- org
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55344