Portable Online Documentation

Subject: Portable Online Documentation
From: Chet Ensign <DOCCOE -at- IBIVM -dot- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 14:40:43 EDT

Marsha,

On Sun, 1 May 1994 11:09:22 IDT you said:

>2. If not, is it possible to compile one online help system for
> the Unix environment and one for the Windows environment from the
> same files, e.g., rtf files? If so, how?

We found a product called HyperHelp from Bristol Technology Inc. It takes
RTF for Windows help systems and converts into help for Motif. You can
email info -at- bristol -dot- com or call 203-438-6969.

Best regards,

/chet

--
Chet Ensign
Information Builders, Inc. 212-736-6250 X4349

internet: doccoe -at- ibivm -dot- ibmmail -dot- com
ibmmail: USUBUVMV -at- IBMMAIL
compuserve: 73163,1414