Re: Foreign Language Translators

Subject: Re: Foreign Language Translators
From: Kelly Graham MCOM <grahamk -at- CS -dot- HH -dot- AB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 May 1994 14:35:20 -0400

Barb Philbrick wrote:

> I have a friend whose company just went international. She needs to find good
> foreign language translators (preferrably in the Cleveland, Ohio, area).

> Some of the translators she has contacted bill themselves as "foreign
> language typesetters," which scares her - she wants someone who can translate
> technical material, not just run it through a program and make it look nice.
> The information to be translated is primarily automative testing equipment.

We use the corporate word, inc. (yes, lowercase) in Pittsburgh, PA. They
describe themselves as "the language management company."

the corporate word, inc.
Two Gateway Center
Pittsburgh, PA 15222-1004
(412) 391-0378
(412) 391-3935 fax

Hope this helps!

Kelly
grahamk -at- cs -dot- hh -dot- ab -dot- com