Re: Table Topics at Networking Lunch

Subject: Re: Table Topics at Networking Lunch
From: Karen Steele <karen -at- BILBO -dot- SUITE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 May 1994 13:59:34 -0500

> Ruth-Ellen mentioned that she is hosting a table at the
> networking luncheon at the 41st STC Annual Conf. (Her
> topics is multiplatform information sets.)

> Are any others out there hosting a table? If so, what
> topic?

> (I am not hosting a table; I decided against it. I will be a
> panelist on "Issues in Scientific Communication" on
> Wed. from 10:30 to 12:00.)

I am hosting a table at the Networking luncheon on developing a professional
image -- for folks who
are independently employed.

I am also hosting a table at the PicNic lunch -- for the C&IC PIC. I will be
the moderator (?) for the
C&IC PIC meeting held Tuesday from 2 to 3:30 -- all you contractor folks please
plan on coming!

Karen Steele