Re: hand/wrist problems

Subject: Re: hand/wrist problems
From: Laura Johnson <lauraj -at- CND -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 21:15:45 GMT

LaVonna Funkhouser (lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com) wrote:
: I think that what *I* need is a wrist support for my
: mouse. I think that my usual mouse position makes my
: wrist a pivot point, and if my wrist or arm was elevated
: slightly from the mouse pad, my hand would be more comfy.

I've had to train myself to keep my wrist in the air (so
I'm reaching down for the mouse). Otherwise, my wrist hurts
awfully. I've tried mousing left-handed, but I'm *very* right-
handed and I just couldn't get used to it. Perhaps a wrist
support would help me, too.