Re: Hand/Wrist

Subject: Re: Hand/Wrist
From: "George F. Hayhoe III" <gfhayhoe -at- SRS -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 08:42:00 -0400

I've been using a Kensington Expert Mouse trackball for nearly a year and
like it very much. It's much less fatiguing than "mousing around," makes
left-handed pointing and clicking much easier for us righties, leaves the
right hand free for keyboarding, and thus allows me to work more quickly
and productively.

When I got the trackball, the package contained a discount coupon for a
special mousepad for the device. It's a 3/4-inch thick, 4-inch square of
foam rubber that you place at the edge of your desk in front of the
trackball, and it ensures correct, comfortable hand position. Contact
Kensington at 800-535-4242 for info.