Sad, But True

Subject: Sad, But True
From: "Vollbach, Elizabeth" <evollbach -at- CCLINK -dot- LOGICON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 06:34:52 PST

I was hoping someone else on the list would write this first. Then I
could have just replied. I don't know why I don't want to ask this.
But I don't. But I am.

Saturday evening I'll arrive in Minneapolis for the STC conference.
Alone. I don't know Minneapolis. The way I envision Saturday night
is: Poor Beth will find her hotel, hole up there, and watch the same
t.v. she could watch in San Diego. :-(

I'd rather use my time productively, i.e., I'd rather be doing
anything other than watching t.v. So, how about it?

Beth
evollbach -at- logicon -dot- com