U-prime & ragging Andreas

Subject: U-prime & ragging Andreas
From: John Oriel <oriel -at- NTSC -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 11:00:50 EST

In specifications, the word "utilized" sometimes works
better than "used." It helps one avoid making an ambiguous
statement that might result in the inadvertant purchase of a
product made from used materials. Otherwise, I agree that
"utilize" is offensive.

Andreas, I wish you the best of luck at finding a place to
reside that is free from the influence of engineers.
Tradition would lead one to think that it may be very much
like the inside of those burning buildings that Whorf's work
has kept us safe from.

John :-)