Re: Newsletter Table at ...

Subject: Re: Newsletter Table at ...
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 12:56:28 EDT

Well, since I'll be leading it (or at least one of them -- there may be
more...), I'll jump in.

I plan to let the discussion flow fairly naturally, but I want to focus on
problem-solving -- how did I or anyone else at the table address a problem
that someone else had/is having. I want to be very practical, and have
people leave feeling like they both learned and contributed something.
(Gosh, that's general.) Some of the specific problems I intend to introduce
are

o how to delegate tasks effectively and efficiently
o what to do with a committee member who won't produce on time
o how to handle conflicts between committee members
o how to handle articles that need extensive rewriting (in this case, what
I should have done instead of what I did...)
o and, of course, anything anyone else at the table brings up

Hope that helps!

Bonni Graham
Manual Labour
President (and ex-Newsletter Editor), San Diego STC
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com