Re: more on FrameMaker

Subject: Re: more on FrameMaker
From: "Barbara J. Philbrick" <burkbrick -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:23:34 EDT

>I am just learning how to use the Reference Pages for TOC and
>Index. It isn't very well documented. I haven't figured out yet how
>to use it to generate lists of Tables, Figures, etc. There must be
> a way to do. If I figure it out, I will let you know. If anyone out
> there has done this, let us know.

I haven't used reference pages much yet, but I did get a fax from Framemaker
that explains more about it. It's from one of their training modules. In case
the tech support person you talk doesn't know about it, it's from something
called "Framemaker X Training" and they sent me pages 1-1 through 1-7. It
didn't help me do what I wanted to do when I called, but it might help you.
(Maybe if enough people call, they'll document it better too!)