Re: Harold and Bev: Are You Going To Minneapolis?

Subject: Re: Harold and Bev: Are You Going To Minneapolis?
From: doug montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 May 1994 15:57:17 PST

Binion Amerson tells us:

>Last year at the 40th STC Annual Conference in Dallas, two Harold and Bev
>notes made their appearance very late at night on the STC Message Board.
>For those of you who attended and saw the notes, most found them to be
>hilarious. To put it mildly, the notes contained material which was very
>humorous to writers and editors!

>As General Manager of last year's 40th STC Annual Conference, I sure
>hope that Harold and Bev attend this year's 41st STC Annual Conference.
>It really made reading the Dallas STC Message Board fun and interesting.
>Let's all watch the Message Board in Minneapolis and see?

Am I the only non-attendee (heyyy, he whines, I *wanted* to go...) who feels
gypped? Could the Harold-Bev correspondence make its way online at some point?

Doug Montalbano Doug_Montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com
Technical Writer
Chiron Corporation Disclaimer: I claim dis, not dem. 510/601-2862
(voice/tty)

If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of
paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a
while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my
life. --The Catcher in the Rye