Re: receiving the ....window

Subject: Re: receiving the ....window
From: Chuck Martin <techwriter -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 10:15:44 PDT

Carl,
I'd like to know how I'll receive it. In cash? On a slant splitting the zones?
With or without honors?

Seriously, it's been interesting reading this discussion, and I think one
person has mentioned what I use, and what describes what actually happens:

The xxxx window appears.

I'd not use display, because display already is used in one clear meaning,
a synonym for monitor or screen.

Chuck Martin
Information Developer, IBM
techwriter -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com